Forensic Science Students & Faculty
Why Study Forensic and Investigative Science at WVU?
- Are you naturally inquisitive?
- Do you love solving a puzzle?
The Department of Forensic and Investigative Science blends biology, chemistry, physics, and mathematics to prepare you for an exciting career. Forensic scientists handle, analyze and interpret evidence and data for use in criminal investigations and court proceedings. One of the fastest growing careers, forensic science requires curiosity, a scientific mind, and keen attention to detail. Our students sharpen their skills alongside some of the field’s leading researchers.
Check out these Great Resources
- Eberly News
- Two new faculty to join Department of Sociology in Fall ahead of doctoral program launch
- In 'Capitalism by Gaslight,' WVU history professor seeks to shine a light on 19th century markets
- WVU English professor's latest novel showcases the 'Wild West' of early 1900's West Virginia
- WVU hosts annual Summer Institute on Aging June 2-4
- WVU Today
- News and Events