Forensics Students & Faculty
Why Study Forensic and Investigative Science at WVU?
- Are you naturally inquisitive?
- Do you love solving a puzzle?
The Department of Forensic and Investigative Science blends biology, chemistry, physics and mathematics, to prepare you for an exciting career. Forensic scientists handle, analyze and interpret evidence and data for use in criminal investigations and court proceedings. One of the fastest growing careers, forensic science requires curiosity, a scientific mind and keen attention to detail. Our students sharpen their skills alongside some of the field’s leading researchers.
Check out these Great Resources
- Eberly News
- A lot of smoke: WVU study examines cigarillo modification health claims
- New WVU study combines arthritis meds to better alleviate pain
- Christine Tarabrella, longtime Eberly College employee, is retiring
- WVU history professor receives Rome fellowship, will explore period of unrest between Mussolini's downfall and Italy's capture in World War II
- WVU Today