Forensic Science Students & Faculty
Why Study Forensic and Investigative Science at WVU?
- Are you naturally inquisitive?
- Do you love solving a puzzle?
The Department of Forensic and Investigative Science blends biology, chemistry, physics, and mathematics to prepare you for an exciting career. Forensic scientists handle, analyze and interpret evidence and data for use in criminal investigations and court proceedings. One of the fastest growing careers, forensic science requires curiosity, a scientific mind, and keen attention to detail. Our students sharpen their skills alongside some of the field’s leading researchers.
Check out these Great Resources
- Eberly News
- WVU Today
- WVU researchers partner with Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to develop first ever resource guide for mall walkers
- Students from WVU selected to attend international engineering summit in China
- WVU President Gordon Gee is on the country roads again
- WVU English professor to study history of the Mountaineer
- News and Events