Forensic Science Students & Faculty
Why Study Forensic and Investigative Science at WVU?
- Are you naturally inquisitive?
- Do you love solving a puzzle?
The Department of Forensic and Investigative Science blends biology, chemistry, physics, and mathematics to prepare you for an exciting career. Forensic scientists handle, analyze and interpret evidence and data for use in criminal investigations and court proceedings. One of the fastest growing careers, forensic science requires curiosity, a scientific mind, and keen attention to detail. Our students sharpen their skills alongside some of the field’s leading researchers.
Check out these Great Resources
- Eberly News
- WVU graduate student teaches football players to discover themselves through adversity
- Eberly College announces 2015 Riggle Fellowship of Humanities award recipients
- WVUteach creates 'Try It' courses, hires master teachers
- WVU School of Social Work partners with West Virginia Northern to better serve students
- WVU Today
- News and Events