Forensics Students & Faculty
Why Study Forensic and Investigative Science at WVU?
- Are you naturally inquisitive?
- Do you love solving a puzzle?
The Department of Forensic and Investigative Science blends biology, chemistry, physics and mathematics, to prepare you for an exciting career. Forensic scientists handle, analyze and interpret evidence and data for use in criminal investigations and court proceedings. One of the fastest growing careers, forensic science requires curiosity, a scientific mind and keen attention to detail. Our students sharpen their skills alongside some of the field’s leading researchers.
Check out these Great Resources
- Eberly News
- WVU Department of English to host lecture on education, restorative justice in prisons April 15
- WVU Native American Studies Program welcomes film producer Charlie Soap as elder-in-residence
- WVU physics, chemistry professors awarded $1.8 million from National Science Foundation's CAREER program
- WVU researchers part of federal Materials Genomics Initiative to accelerate innovation and discovery of new technologies, solutions
- WVU Today