Forensic Science Students & Faculty
Why Study Forensic and Investigative Science at WVU?
- Are you naturally inquisitive?
- Do you love solving a puzzle?
The Department of Forensic and Investigative Science blends biology, chemistry, physics, and mathematics to prepare you for an exciting career. Forensic scientists handle, analyze and interpret evidence and data for use in criminal investigations and court proceedings. One of the fastest growing careers, forensic science requires curiosity, a scientific mind, and keen attention to detail. Our students sharpen their skills alongside some of the field’s leading researchers.
Check out these Great Resources
- Eberly News
- Presidential Pronunciation: How did Southern speech patterns begin to signify leadership Kirk Hazen Q&A
- WVU Philosophy Department to sponsor talk with Georgetown University professors during national speaking tour
- WVU English professor explores human relationships with water in forthcoming publication
- New National Science Foundation award to help continue WVU research Einstein's general relativity theory, 100 years on
- WVU Today
- News and Events