Forensics Students & Faculty
Why Study Forensic and Investigative Science at WVU?
- Are you naturally inquisitive?
- Do you love solving a puzzle?
The Department of Forensic and Investigative Science blends biology, chemistry, physics and mathematics, to prepare you for an exciting career. Forensic scientists handle, analyze and interpret evidence and data for use in criminal investigations and court proceedings. One of the fastest growing careers, forensic science requires curiosity, a scientific mind and keen attention to detail. Our students sharpen their skills alongside some of the field’s leading researchers.
Check out these Great Resources
- Eberly News
- WVU Today
- Annual WVU Keyboard Festival & Competition to host acclaimed artists
- In 'Capitalism by Gaslight,' WVU history professor seeks to shine a light on 19th century markets
- WVU English professor's latest novel showcases the 'Wild West' of early 1900's West Virginia
- Former WVU economist: Blue Ribbon Commission on Highways report is a 'good start'
- News and Events